I agree that tagging sounds great, but it is difficult to access its true usefulness until I have played around with it. I know my favorites list is a chaotic mess, therefore there are sites I don't go back to like I would if it were more organized. We'll see in # 14.
As with so many computer applications, I learn the basics, and as I learn more, I wish I could go back and organize differently. I'm thinking of my word documents here. Long ago I didn't even understand the usage of folders. When I later figured out folders, I already had a mess of documents and no time to go back and reorganize.
I'm curious about adding the tag button to my toolbar. Will I be able to do that at school? I am really excited about how I can use this with kids and research. So let's say we are researching historical events, could they access my tags and maybe even add suggestions. They would probably have to sign in and have an account to add suggestions, and that always becomes another step.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment