I love this video! I also posted it on my Facebook page. I like his humor and the way he gets you to ponder children and the future. I originally saw this video when my son sent it to me from college.
Thanks for posting this great video. Sir Ken is funny and insightful. I look forwarded to view more from future TED conferences. I especially liked his comment about the impact of human exsistence on the rest of the planet compared to the importance of insects on Earth. I will look up Sir Ken's blog right after this comment.
Thanks for posting this great video. Sir Ken is funny and insightful. I look forwarded to view more from future TED conferences. I especially liked his comment about the impact of human exsistence on the rest of the planet compared to the importance of insects on Earth. I will look up Sir Ken's blog right after this comment.
ReplyDelete