For professional work, I like this! I often get tired of transferring everything to a flash drive to go back and forth to my home and work computers. I can also see how I'll be able to use this to communicate and work with my colleagues. Sharing documents with my other ELA teachers will be great. I can see us using this to do collaborative work on our units. Very Cool.
I'm not so sure about using this with my students. If they need an account to access Google Docs, then it becomes too messy and involved. As far as I know, the district does not want kids to use their own email addresses, so then they have to use something like Gaggle to create one. That's why I have only attempted blogging with my smaller ELL class. Maybe I'm missing something here, but the added time it would take to use Google Docs with kids this makes the process too crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment